This page aggregates a range of resources (including those authored/provided by BSPID members) and links that will hopefully be of use to those interested in individual differences research.
Books by BSPID Members
A number of BSPID members have published well-received introductory textbooks, primers, and advanced texts (a non-exhaustive selection below):
- Corr, P. (2016). Hans Eysenck (Mind Shapers). Palgrave Macmillan.
- Corr, P. (2006). Understanding biological psychology. Blackwell.
- Corr, P. (ed) (2008). The reinforcement sensitivity theory of personality. Cambridge University Press.
Corr, P. J., Fajkowska, M., Eysenck, M. & Wytykowska, A. (2015, Eds.). Personality and Control. New York: Eliot Werner Publications.
Corr, P. J. & Matthews, G. (2009, Eds.). The Cambridge Handbook of Personality Psychology. Cambridge: Cambridge University Press.
- Chamorro-Premuzic, T. (2014). Personality and individual differences. BPS Blackwell.
- Maltby, J., Day, L., & Macaskill, A. (2013). Personality, individual differences, and intelligence. Pearson.
- Ritchie, S. (2015). Intelligence: All that matters. Hodder & Stoughton.
A wide variety of journals publish individual differences research (a non-exhaustive selection below):
- Journal of Personality
- Journal of Research in Personality
- Personality and Individual Differences
- Social Psychological and Personality Science
- Journal of Individual Differences
- Learning and Individual Differences
- Journal of Personality and Social Psychology
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychological Methods
- European Journal of Personality
- Personality and Social Psychology Bulletin
- Behavior Genetics
- Twin Research and Human Genetics
- International Society for the Study of Individual Differences (ISSID)
- Behavior Genetics Association (BGA)
- International Society of Intelligence Research (ISIR)
- Association for Research in Personality (ARP)
- European Association of Personality Psychology (EAPP)
- Society of Personality and Social Psychology (SPSP)